Need

 In a life filled with wondrous opportunities

I can't stop thinking about all my wants;

I want someone to hold my hand delicately

While we stroll through the beautiful roads.

I want to have fun with my group of friends

In a way that we forget tomorrow does arrive.

I want someone to kiss me softly and 

Whisper sweet nothings that would fade in time.

I want to be there for my loved ones and tell that

Their world could never end with me by their side.


In a life with so much space to find ourselves

I keep forgetting about my needs;

I need to spend time with myself 

When the outside world becomes loud

I need to love being myself 

On all the good days and the bad ones.

I need to be able to forgive myself

For the times I let myself believe the harsh words.

I need to feel like I belong in my world,

I need me to want me more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad art

Monologue of an anxious heart

Nights,Cigarettes and the piano.