Another try



When life feels a little too much to handle

I want to be able to say so.

When life asks a lot from me in too little time

I want to scream the unknown deadlines of my pain.

When life suffocates me and then asks me to breathe

I want to show how little life it could have taken anyway.

When life hands out a rope made of unenthusiastic hope

I want to be able to hold onto it even by a single thread.

When life comforts me through a friend's "You okay?"

I want to be able to say "I am not."

When life strips me naked to witness my muster of emotions

I want it to be in front of a faithful friend or my forgiving self.

When life gives me a chance to love again

I want to use it on myself.

And if I still have traces of life

While I stand there answering all of your questions,

Please come hold my hand,

let's live once again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad art

Monologue of an anxious heart

Nights,Cigarettes and the piano.