Warm

 

Some days I feel lonely and

I think about bottling up 

Moments that felt good.

A bottle of my mother's warmth,

One of my father's hugs,

Another of my brother's smiles

and an extra of my sister's laughs.


Some days I feel sad and 

I think about what awaits me

When I get through the day.

Grandparents that patiently

waits to give me a warm welcome.

Finally going on a trip with friends that

We have been planning for years now.


On days I feel happy

I give away my hugs and smiles

Like I have plenty to give,

I still believe the ones I gave away

Are the ones that come back

To find me in discomfort.

Afterall we are just beings

Basking in the warmth of hope



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad art

Monologue of an anxious heart

Nights,Cigarettes and the piano.