UNCERTAINTY



Halfway through the journey I turned back,
The uncertainity of my choices clouding my vision,
"Will I do alright?", the question echoes and the answers are too vague.
I promise myself I will bear it all the way through,
But both my conscience and my heart knows I am terribly weak.
I stumble around losing balance, I rise only to fall again,
I look around and only see envy,
"No!", I cry as I realise I will always stay in my shell of dreams.
As my hands caress the surface of my lonely abode,
And as my eyes envision the future I dread,
I brush past a few cracks of light,a smile spreads as I break it open.
For all I had to do was continue the journey,
The journey of finding my voice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad art

Monologue of an anxious heart

Nights,Cigarettes and the piano.