A TRIBUTE


There are thousands of eyes,
That talk about their tales,
Their pains,their sorrows and
The mysterious elation of mind.

But none have I come across,
Those large brown eyes that
Spill out loneliness and affection,
The usual craving for company
Swept away by fierce solitude.

He stared and stared without
Revealing a tiny spectrum of emotion,
His brushes, a huge contrast to
The paucity of his beautiful eyes.

Splashes of blue,red,orange,
And I doubt myself deeply,
For the deserveness to his palette,
His hands in graceful motion,
Making love with the slight breeze.

The eternal glances of nature,
I turn to,to find solace from
The unwavering eyes of society,
Has no meaning in embracing
The peace I receive from two brown oceans.

I stumbled back to reality,
With the clattering of brushes,
His hands dirty and mind devoid
Of activity and the presence of
a smile on his lips.
He grabs his precious belongings,
And prepares to leave, inviting
Me to take a look at his creation,
His magical act of beautifying
the scars of a human being.

It took me milennials to gather
Up the courage, the slow paced
Steps echoing the nervous state
Of a frenzied mind.

The potrait of mine, a canvas
Full of colours that reeks of
Happiness,tears and dried magic.
There I found a stranger,
whose dull colours was ignited,
A dangerous red and lovely blue.
A tribute that redefines life,
The way one interprets a soul,
The brown eyes that encompasses
The creation of an enchanted soul,
Made even the imperfections perfect.

And I call out to the world,
A place devoid of hope, and to,
The strong hands and beautiful souls
Of artists,to join their heart,
For there are yet,
A lot of tributes to be made.

P.S. Thanks a lot for your valuable time. Just a few lines about a painter and his model. 😅

Comments

  1. Woah...I would really like to take you on my team for American press conference! Are you interested!!? We would love to hear from you at the earliest!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You almost had me dancing around the house! 😂😂😂 Shit!! I even typed a thank you comment! Ithinokke ninnodd daivam chothikuda 😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bad art

Monologue of an anxious heart

Nights,Cigarettes and the piano.