Where is the genie? ( Creating bad posts all day long!)

This post is going to contain all the dreams and wishes I want to fulfil. So, I hope you got my reference to the genie ( I am so weird..:P). Okay, now lets start because its a looooong list..

1. I want to take my mom to Delhi to see Taj Mahal . (With my own money...)
2. I want to celebrate Holi and Halloween.
3. I want to perform in a flash mob.
4. I want to ride in rhe rain. ( I love my sister for fulfilling my dream or unexpectedly fulfilling when we went for a ride in her scooter, even though the rain was unexpected.And we almost killed ourselves by becoming blinded by the rain.)
5. My lifelong dream is to visit Paris by my hard-earned money.
6. To dance and dance and dance all the time.

........................................

This was something that had remained in my draft for so long. I don't even remember when I wrote this but I am pretty sure I had  goofy smile on my face.  It actually tears me apart to know I don't even have these many dreams now ( although most of them seems stupid and vague).

I am a strong believer in dreams. Or I was. I always believed that dreams were like natural fuel that fires up our heart, body and soul.  Like it gives a purpose to life. It makes it worth living.

I know I am a shabby writer. I think it is because I write on the spot and have zero planning. I mean I drool when people say they think, they write, they edit, they position it, they publish, they get appreciation.  Ohhhh now I get it. ( I have a strange sense of humour. Half the time people don't even realise I am saying something funny).  So,  basically I hate editing things. First,  because I am lazy and second, I start thinking only when my hand works and it just goes with the flow, like what I am writing are actually my thoughts this exact second ( better way to express lazy). So where were we? What did I really wanna say? Wait,  are you still here?

I believe we all go through different phases in our life with dreams.  There is the 'wtf is dream' scenerio where you are still a baby and the only thing you remember is nothing ( I have no recollection of me being a baby.  None. I knew something was wrong with me.).  But I hope we all have witnessed babies smiling in their sleep and people around you go like 'Ohh the baby's dreaming! Must be dreaming aboug playing in the grass or with toys. ' And I am sure it did bring  a smile on your face for it was such a lovely sight.  That was probably the first time I had the idea about this post. ( Wow Lynn! Four and a half years to just write this shitty post. Way to go!)

And then there is that phase where you have a crush on someone and every song is about you both.  You become a writer, director, producer, costume designer,  everything and you plan the perfect scenes for you both. And when you are tired you just face-swap with the lead roles in that song.  It was amazing, to be honest. You were basically creating your own perfect scenerios that just happened in your head (huh, depressing).


Dreams where you create your future and imagine how your life is going to be. You might go a little overboard and when tells you this you'll be like "I know. It is just a dream. It isn't gonna happen." Well I will tell you something. Don't say that! Nothing is off- limits for anyone. I mean for example, if you want to study abroad but your financial status doesn't help you furthur, don't get disappointed. Okay maybe you couldn't study abroad but you can go on trips after you work hard on your present. Sure, some people have it better and how does you crying over it help? In no way! So maybe save that tears for something else. But these dreams are the best. I mean it is just daydreaming but you are creating  a world and you are living in it. You are creating the place you want to be in your future and if your intentions are right, then it surely is the best motivation for your future.

Then there is that one scary dream that no matter how silly it seems, you still wake up screaming. For me,it was falling into a canal. Maybe it was because I had poor vision when I was young (for your knowledge, it is even worse now). I mean I couldn't see properly and I was always afraid to take the next step,you know like literally. What if I fall? Will they laugh? I was so terrified that I always used to follow someone. But it was okay. I overcame it after I fell a few times,got laughed at a few times, got scolded a ton, I understood that some people will always be there to help me.
So I say keep dreaming until the day you walk out of the canal by yourself.

I can go on and on because when I start talking I won't stop. Well, good or bad, things end. And I am ending this post with a note to all the people who love to write:
Think,plan,think,plan,think,plan × 100 and then write. Never do a shabby job. I am setting myself as an example. Whether it is something funny, or serious or just anything you want to share, think,plan and write. You are writing away your precious thoughts and it deserves to be read so make sure you earn it. It is so hard to find people you wants to read. So you have to take a lot of effort. Okay then. ( It seems like I  am talking to myself?)

P.S. Have a lovely day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad art

Monologue of an anxious heart

Nights,Cigarettes and the piano.