Something to share


Life is something so delicate and soft.If you struggle so much,it might stumble.There are times when I disgust it,times when I feel there is nothing to hold on,times when I love each second of it and times when I feel excitement.It isn’t a one-deal package ,its more than that.I’ve heard people mentioning ‘simply sitting’ is very boring.But I object that.I think it is the most brilliant feeling (I haven’t gone mad).Actually,I find it very impressive.’An idle mind is a devil’s workshop’ ,I don’t object to that but when you are 14 years old ‘an idle mind’ is almost impossible’ (Trust me,I know).I find loneliness as a mere act of enjoyment,not all are able to understand it,its only applicable for some and I am proud to be one.Left alone with our thoughts,its a completely different feeling from others.Apart from getting time to think,it allows me to do something,something which I have not yet found out…
One thing that I have a great interest in finding out is ‘The Best Feeling’.(Don’t call me weird already!!).I just mentioned it because thats what my next blog is going to be about.
*Travelling to my cousin’s house*
Sitting near the window,watching the raindrops race themselves to reach first,stuck in traffic for hours,excited about reading the rest of my book and a bit tensed about meeting them all.(Don’t you dare ask me why).When I got there, all were experiencing a power cut-off.In the darkness,we all couldn’t see each other but still we started talking.After sometime the power came back and all were blinded.We had a new member in our group.(I am not talking about a baby..:P).She was a beautiful lady.She had an amazing voice but what attracted me more is their love story.It would have been the same love story if it wasn’t for…wait,curious?Then let me tell you the whole story (Not an elaborated version but an bridged version).
They met in their office.They got to know each other.The boy used some really cheesy dialogues to make her fall (ugh.. ),she didn’t fall…to admit really,all these parts were just like the others.But here comes the twist:
There were a part when they were standing on the terrace and when she acclaims something which was very depressing.It was a bit hard for him to digest the news.It was amazing because his eyes twinkled when he told this part and it was almost as though he was reliving the sadness.The story continues and ends with them uniting against all odds.(Yes,I know it sounds like a normal love story but the best part hasn’t reached yet).
“They never used the words ‘I love you’ to express their love.”
I still believe in true love and maybe its because of the books I read.I neither have the power or instinct to say this is true love.But what I know is that it would be a beautiful relationship.Sometimes a ‘simple and humble’ love story would have more strength to fight in this world.Sometimes,a love story that didn’t have the words ‘ I love you’ might be the most wonderful one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad art

Monologue of an anxious heart

Nights,Cigarettes and the piano.