Once upon a time..


    Love  stories are always beautiful and brings out a Christmas feeling in our hearts. When I was small , I hated love stories thinking it was so unreal . But now I feel that love is magic. Okay , I took  a lot of time to write those things and it surely was not coming from my heart (that was my philosopher part acting up..) . Even now , I think love is dumb and the only reason I said that love is magic is because my sister said so. Really , the way she says it is so beautiful , that we would almost believe it . (almost..)
There are 3 kinds of love in my opinion :-
1. Love at first sight
2 . friends-become-lovers
3 . marriage love
You must be thinking that I am conducting a study on love. Nope , its because I watch a lot of Korean serials ( I still cant thank you enough for introducing it to me .. S ) Anyway , I always preferred the marriage love  ( and I don’t know whether my preferences will change or not ) . But what amazes me the most is that my sister has gone through 2 of these kinds and will also be going through the third . That is one of the reasons why I started to almost believe in love . Its a beautiful love story and I would like to share it with you…
LOVE  AT  FIRST  SIGHT  :  She was 14 years old and he was 16 years old. She saw him one day and fell deeply in love with him. He never even knew that she existed. A glance from him was enough for her to smile that day. She used to tell me that she had shed many tears for him and he never knew it . There was many magnificient moments when they met unknowingly . But she was too afraid to express her love for him and due to some reasons , he changed school. That must have been a worst day for her. She walked to home thinking that one day she could get to see a glimpse of him , but she was disappointed . At that moment , she thought she had lost him for ever … but did she .. ?
The next part is where I almost hated and loved  Facebook. Have you heard about fate ? destiny ? Do you believe in it ? If you still haven’t , this part will make you believe it…
FRIENDS – BECOME – LOVERS  : Years passed by , she became 18 . Like most of the teenagers , she also was a daily user of facebook. While using facebook , she came across him . She thought for a moment , and within 5 minutes a request was send and accepted.This is where the second part starts. She finds a proper moment and starts messaging him. He replies back ..this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Oh , that was not true, she always blushed at his ‘kk’ and smileys and he must be in a thrill of finding a new girlfriend ( its the new generation , face it . ) . So , I stand corrected , it was the beginning of a relationship. Anyway, she was 100% determined to express her feelings this time, because she did not want to lose him again. She told him everything. But he could not recognise her . But after talking for  a few minutes , She came and told me “I have found him ” , I was stunned ( I wont tell you the reason now , maybe next time). I told her I didn’t understand , when she finished explaining , an expression came to my face and it was somewhat like this 3:) . Oh , sorry this almost is how I smile . Anyway my feelings were – I was happy for her and of course terrified . She did not even know his character  and she still loved him. Neither my father nor mother could accept their relationship .Romeo and Juliet were seperated once again…,
But she was so determined to fight for her Prince . I am sure that she had suffered a lot during this time.there was noone who supported her ,but she did not stop fighting. She was waiting and waiting ….. then..
MARRIAGE  LOVE ;  Today, they are a couple and a happy one too.. their marriage is coming soon.
You must be wondering what happened ..right . Okay, let me take you back one year…
She was waiting and waiting … then one day out of nowhere , he called her. She was excited ,but she was afraid too. He told her that he want to meet her . At first , she was a bit reluctant but finally she agreed. They were sitting in a bench near the lake . She asked him ‘ why did you ask to meet me ? ” . He was silent for a second and before she knew, he was kneeling on the ground asking her to marry him. (The only thing missing was a ring !!! but I still think it was amazing  ) She was stunned but she could definitely scream out ‘yes , yes ” . It was a beautiful moment and it was the begining of a fairy tale ..
But , my sister spoiled the moment by asking ‘where’s the ring?’ and he was struck (he he , I am just kidding ). It was a true love story and I still can’t believe sometime that she got him …
Okay, fine , now I believe love is magical..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad art

Monologue of an anxious heart

Nights,Cigarettes and the piano.