Hope

 My world would have been 

One that was devoid of hope

If it weren't for all those

Moments you stood strong

For the both of us.

It does crumble now and then

When the nights stain the days

With a sad darkness and

the words that should never

Have been used together find

Their way over to me to

Remind me that the universe 

Was corrupted to give me hope.

But I find you in the corners

Telling me that even when my 

World stands still you would

Go around and bring your 

World to mine, we find hope

For each other but are selfless 

To keep it within ourselves and

Somedays I know that is what

Saves me so I write you 

Thank you notes when I cry

For letting me believe that

This instance of agony 

Would pass as long as I 

Have some hope to 

Keep you close.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad art

Monologue of an anxious heart

Nights,Cigarettes and the piano.