Depression.

As my heart shrunk, the pain widened,the eyes turned evil and my mind was haunted.
There is nothing in the world I despise more than sadness. It just irritates me. Like having a worm climbing into my body ( okay,now that is disturbing). It just makes me angry that sadness exists in the world when there are so many things to be happy about. I mean just look at the sky. Don't tell me it doesn't cheer you up. I am not saying that I am always happy and have never been sad but I make an immense effort to stay alive. Yes, you heard me right. I know I haven't got the meaning right. Alive means being able to experience all emotions right? But something about it puts me off. I don't know if its me or it just happens for everyone;when I know that someone in the same space as me is sad, I feel like I don't know, just sad. So it is true that sadness is contagious. No wonder people try to put up a big wide smile even if their heart is breaking and getting crushed to the small black holes in the corners. The only setback about these black holes in our mind is that they resurface, not one by one, all together with a strength to paralyze your soul. But you don't have to be, you just don't. Because the strength you have is immeasurable to the tiny evil strength inside you.

The thing about sadness is that you don't deserve it.No one in this entire universe deserves it. But it comes by even though it knows its not invited. It takes a seat inside without us even offering. It then requests several things for its survival,but being the kind soul that you are, you give it all away without hesitation. But hesitate once in a while. Think whether you deserve it. Think whether anyone around you deserves it. The heart is open to all but there might not be enough space to occupy unwanted guests too.

To me,sadness is more intimate than pain and more dangerous too. It eats you up inside. It devours all the love around us. It makes you totally blind to the happiness around you. And your smiles,they slowly suck out the magic from them. When I see someone sad, I have a constant desire to console them but then a kind of function operates inside us where we try to estimate how sad that person is,will our presence console them,or do they need some alone-time. But sometimes I feel my calculations suck so bad like it all gets interchanged and you are left feeling guilty. But the thing is maybe we should shut down that program once in a while and have the freaking guts to go and say "Don't be sad dumb-ass. We'll are there for you." (Okay, maybe not that aggressive because someone might get hurt.), "Its okay.Just don't worry. We are there for you."(That's much better, although the previous one was damn funny.)

And that sad smile that people give when we ask them to just cheer up and smile, it should be abolished. It should be banned and such an expression should be taken away from the whole generation. Its enough to break any beholder's heart into pieces. The sad smile where the lips fail to curve the way they usually do when you smile, the sad smile when your eyes instead of lighting up just flickers for a while, the sad smile that people hate. I don't wanna see your sad smile. I wanna see that 'lighting up the whole room' smile, that 'brush your teeth once in a while' smile, that 'heart racing' smile of yours. I want you to feel happy all the time, every day,every hour,every minute,every second,every milisecond of the day. I want people to be happy just because they are and without any particular reason.

To all people who feel like they don't deserve happiness, you are two hundred percent wrong. Every person in this world deserve happiness but the sadness that exists in this world is fully dependent on our actions. I am sorry but I have to say this. I think karma works well. I mean if you do something really bad, I won't desire that you get hurt really bad or just die, I would wish that you will forget the meaning of happiness. I mean, a rapist doesn't even deserve to be happy. Nor does a murderer or anyone who can destroy people's happiness. I mean how cruel can a person be to see the happiness being sucked out of a person's life. Do you think that they might be able to see everything the same way again? To look at a person and not feel scared? (I am sorry, I got deviated.

I know I am so far-sighted. And I know I make such dumb remedies for stuffs but I am in a state where I am desperate to see people happy.I am so glad that at such an young age itself I came to realise that I deserve all the happiness in the world. Everyone deserves all the happiness in the world. Some don't realise it yet,some are not even acknowledging it,while some ,those who have really suffered a lot,realise it very late, and some still have no idea about it. Maybe its because of the environment I grew up in (Hugely grateful to it ),or maybe it was just me. When I was very young,I used to have these notions that I was not good enough and I don't deserve any happiness in the world. But then later on I decided that I have the power to take over my life, to see things the way I want, to feel the way I want, or in other words 'to stay happy'. And I hope and wish that everyone in the world seserves to feel it.

What I am really trying to say that if you want to eradicate sadness from this world, you have got to stay happy. And if you wanna stay happy, then the world should be a happy place where people care for each other, where crimes don't exist, where life just exists without any terms and conditions. Do happy things,stay happy. If you are happy, make the person next to you happy and let the chain continue. If you are sad,don't worry, we are all there for you supporting you to stay stronger because you'll reach there soon.If you are feeling depressed,you don't have to be because we'll give you a shoulder to cry on and let out your problems,that you'll feel fresh as always. Just don't worry, we are all there for you.

P.S. I am so dumb.Thanks for your time!


P.S. I am so dumb.Thanks for your time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad art

Monologue of an anxious heart

Nights,Cigarettes and the piano.