Brave enough to dream

  My heart beating fast,hands holding on tightly,sweating a lot,but with a huge smile on my face I said "Mom,be careful! Don't worry,I am holding the cycle." "Don't you dare leave me! Omg,I should have stayed at home. I am gonna die!!", she screamed. I let go of my hands sweating profoundly. I couldn't stop smiling at how beautiful the moment was. Someone striving to achieve their dreams is an amazing sight. It makes you believe in miracles. It makes you persistent that there is no bullshit as broken dreams- those are the dreams 'we' are scared to achieve. With my hands on my knees,hair a stupid mess,panting heavily ,I wished the whole world was there to witness the moment.

  "How did I ride? Was it correct? I did it ,right?", my mom asked in a hurry. Although she cycled in a zig-zag mode which would most probably kill half the people on the road, I flashed her a thumbs up and smile. Before she could set out on another killing spree, I told her about balancing and also about the wonderful item called brakes. She was so excited that she just nodded her head and off she went. This time she cycled so far and through rough terrains that I was a little scared. Nevertheless she made it. I have never seen her smile so heartily. "One more time,one more time please!", she begged ,sweat running down her face. "Okay..", I smiled.

  She was out on another killing spree struggling to balance and keep straight but she went on. After running sometime, I stopped taking in the moment raw. Suddenly I heard a noise and as I could guess, she had fallen down. Her lips were bleeding, her clothes all dirty and the most surprising thing is that she stood up so fast and started walking like nothing had happened. I took the bicycle and followed her home. I couldn't stop smiling (well it was a really funny pose..please it's too funny to describe) but she walked on proudly although her leg was bleeding. And you know the first thing she said when she reached home " I am gonna sleep.", (I was just kidding!) "When am I gonna be ready for the next lesson?"

   And you know what I thought? Right, you are not gonna know until I tell you (tee-hee). Fuck broken dreams! If a woman who is so scared to even get out of her house with her beauty mask rode cycle and fell, who the hell are you to say that your dreams are broken after five minutes of trying! Do whatever you want, if you wanna dance, dance. If you wanna sing,sing. If you wanna write,write. If you are waiting for someone's approval to do something, how can it ever be a dream? To be honest, I seriously despise the human society. It is so full of criticism and comparisons you feel like dying. Dreams are what makes us unique,the moment we decide they are dead the uniqueness has vanished into the cold dark place. If every human being on earth was supportive, I guarantee the world can be at its full potential. The very best. Just think, I want you to think,how many times have you stopped doing something you love because you will be judged? How many times have you 'tried to change yourself' because you will be judged? How many times a day are you scared of being judged? Being judged is a sure thing. Either they say it  to our face or behind our backs. Why stop dreaming just because a foolish person had a few opinions about you?    

       That's exactly the reason why I admire and respect these kind of people. The people who are not afraid to do anything. They face the world with a brave smile. Eye-rolls are not their concern nor are the aged minds of judging people. They  fall,dance,sing,laugh,run,jump...and dream for they conquered the world. I know each and every one of us admires a person like that hoping and wishing every minute that we could be like them. No! Stop wishing. Do it. Be yourself. Be free. Feel good about yourself. I promise you that nothing will accompany your dreams like nature. If you ever feel discouraged,take a glance at nature. Admire its beauty and think why is it laying there so magnificently. I'll tell you why. It's for you. It's build this way to inspire you on your beautiful journeys. To help you reach your place. And there will be a few people on the way who are not all pleased with the way in which you are travelling. Still smile for there is enough space for you to make mistakes and correct them. Enough time to witness miracles and change of hearts.

Encourage everyone. Help everyone. Cause we have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Laugh loudly for it will be a big break from the constant gossips and traffic. Dance wherever you want. Show them your sexy moves! Do everything! And promise me that you'll dream. Dream yourself into another era. To another world. To your soul. Dream so much that even you can't decide when you'll be sitting idly. Dream so big that you might reach stars. But most importantly, there is no broken ,unfulfilled dreams. Only a chained heart ,soul and body. And I hope you have found the key.

P.S. I know it's pretty far-fetched but I really hope you understand it. I have come across so many people with amazing talents just afraid to pursue it. I have so much faith in all of you! Please fulfil your dreams and make this an magnificent world. With a smile, don't forget :)
And my mom is ready for her next class !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad art

Monologue of an anxious heart

Nights,Cigarettes and the piano.