The old person in us..

Yes, today I am going to talk to you like an old person (only smarter and prettier :P ). By meaning old person ,I am not going to shower you with advices or keep talking to you even though you start to ignore me (They need to know the truth but seriously no offence grandpas and grannies) but just going to say...

   I can't actually explain to you how much I regret a day not spend happily. It doesn't mean that I don't cry over every day I was not happy but I simply regret because I couldn't be. The reason why I am writing this,really pathetic and lonely post is because I was really sad, no, lonely when I couldn't meet most of my friends on our last day. Okay,you probably might think that I am not going to see any of my friends for my entire life. No,I just meant that I regret not meeting them on 'that' day.

  I hate when people say 'Don't have regrets' but I am sorry because I don't believe in that. I have regrets and I accept them, maybe I would even cry on it for a few days but that definitely doesn't mean I don't enjoy my life. Actually I respect my regrets.

   Well, lets get back to the old lady - one topic that arises each time when we talk about our stress because of school (obviously) , is how they miss their school days and how they wish they did get it back. Well, I am going to be that old lady for this time.

     People who are reading this post already knows how stressful and precious school days are,but now I am going to repeat the exact thing again in my words.

Its the days when you hate your virtues and rules or more likely 'something we created' because the person you fell in love with is of another religion , younger or elder than you, etc.

 Its the days when you think that the 1 mark you lost in your English examination is the biggest sorrow you'll ever have to face.

Its the days when you feel that the most complicated situation is when you and your best friend has the crush on the same person.

Its the days when you feel that life is the best.

Its the days when you can't stop talking to your friends while you are easily out of topic with your parents.

Its the days when you have to make memories so that you can tell others what it was like for you.

  Now, I am just happy that I have 3 more years to 'think' that what all I mentioned above is true...

P.S. As time goes by, I continue to go off topic and write shabbily. I also should stop talking because...oh I forgot.
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad art

Monologue of an anxious heart

Nights,Cigarettes and the piano.