Someone I loved. (Part 1)

When you didn't deny the touch of my bruised hands, that was when I knew I'd always be there for you.

 We needed each other desperately, to get through the clouds of sadness that night had to offer. I still remember lying down next to you, making sure that I didn't hug you. It had everything to do with my phobia of people leaving and nothing to do with the trembling of my body as I took painful, shuddering breaths.

"I am sorry.", he said. She looked angry and I was breaking down. And as he was descending down the steps, I held onto her hands, she forcefully brushed them off. I hugged her tighter, hoping for a flashing moment maybe this would all end. End in the most simplest and painless way. I pushed the thought away immediately, but the pieces of her broken heart were piercing into mine and I couldn't hold on for long.

He left without a word. He'd given up on love, he'd given up on them, he'd given up on trying to save me. As I watched him go, the headlights way too bright for the night. My heart felt the same, shining way too bright and hot for a night that was so lifeless and tragic. I loved them, but I wil never forget what they did. I loved them, but things won't ever be the same. I love them, but never again like before.

She never spoke a word. She walked slowly to the bed and as her head hit the pillow, I could feel her tired soul looking at me with sad eyes. She cried herself to sleep that night. The restrained sobs that emerged out of the angry mask, fell in sync with my abnormal heart. I didn't sleep that night. I wanted to see how the night slowly vanished. I needed to see the promise of light. I needed to witness the promise of a new day, a better day. A fool to believe I would be blessed with a day that had no consequences of the night before.

And when she didn't deny the touch of my bruised hands that held my heart, that was when I knew you'd always be there for me.

Comments

  1. Lyneee. Poli. Lynnpoli aaaa. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poraa poraa! Here who is this 'I' and why is even a 3rd person perspective here?? Why the girl being such an idiot it bitch who can't appreciate what she got! But more importantly who is this 3rd person? And one more thing, is that photo taken by you?? If not did you aquire the copyrights to use it here?? Using someone else creativity(photography) is also kinda plagiarism. I need this replied immediately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you'd notice, there are actually four people mentioned here. It's the night when a dad and a brother abandons a family. Also, I didn't claim any credit for the photo.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bad art

Monologue of an anxious heart

Nights,Cigarettes and the piano.